If you’re replacing the shingles on the roof of your house, you want to know how many deck tiles you need.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Calculate the Necessary Deck Tiles
1. Measure each ceiling plane, its length and width. Records action and then multiply these numbers to get the surface of each roof plane in your home. Make sure each measurement surface is covered with deck tiles; no matter how small, does not imagine that you have enough tiles to cover up smaller areas.
2. Add the square footage of each plane together to get the total square footage of your roof.
3. Calculate the number of “square” on the ceiling. These are the areas of 100 square feet, so you should determine how many squares are on the roof. Divide the total square footage by 100 and the resulting number is the number of squares in the ceiling. You need to cover the roof with many square values.
4. Discover how the deck tiles you have chosen in relation to the squares are sold.
5. Add 10 percent of the total number of deck tiles for you to have to cut. To take this new number, just take the number that appeared in the previous step and multiply it by 1.1, giving the final total of the necessary tiles.