The backyard fires to allow you to enjoy the warmth of the fire in the comfort of your own garden with the presence of family and friends.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build Indoor and Glass Fireplace Screen
- Decide where you want to place the glass fireplace screen. Keep it at least 5 feet (1.5 m) away from your house, porch, trees or any flammable object.
- Decide the size of your fire and draw this measure on the floor with chalk. If you purchased your countertop, use it as a guide for the size of the fire and to make a perfect mark on the floor.
- Cut the metal plate the size of your circle and place it in the marked area. This will prevent the floor from burning or dark.
- Cover the metal plate with a layer of bricks around it, making sure all are connected and they are level.
- Stack the bricks until they reach the desired height for your campfire. For glass fire screen that protrudes from the floor, like this, three rows of bricks is a suitable average.
- Cover the glass fireplace screen with circular grill. Cover the top of the grill with a metal mesh or screen, joining the edges under the grill to keep it in place.