You can opt for gas or firewood as fuel when you buy the backyard fire pit.
1. Check the gas line, if your backyard fire pit as a source of fuel and refill the tank when needed.
12 Photos Gallery of: Backyard Fire Pit in Using
2. Bring out to place around the fire, especially on cold nights chairs, when the ground is cold.
3. Start the fire. While a gas fire needs only the power switch, a wood fire will have to be built first.
4. Watch the fire at all times. Do not leave unattended and do not leave children alone to watch the fire.
5. Cuisine traditional camping foods like hot dogs or marshmallows, rotating over the fire with sticks until golden.
6. Prepare complete meals to reduce the amount of wood and keep your fire high enough to place a grill over the flames.
7. Pour a bucket of water on the fire about 30 minutes before you are ready to end the night. Move the burned pieces of wood with the blade to make sure it is fully shut down after water soak. Follow pouring buckets of water until the heat is not sitting when you pass your hand over the backyard fire pit.